Wedding stuff is killing me (why are they so expensive?!?!?!), finances are terrifying me, Babybutt starting school on Monday is freaking me out (normal first-time-mom jitters, but still totally real), and the general household management + career/work stuff is all combining to really mess me up.
However, I think a chunk of that may well be physical. I know for a fact I don't get enough calories most days, which will absolutely contribute to exhaustion/fatigue/lethargy. I am pretty sure some of my vitamins/minerals may be off, I might not be getting enough sleep (I am actually a cat, and require like 12+ hours of sleep LOL), and it's entirely possible that more exercise will help.
So, to that end, I am going to try and make some changes to my daily routines to help:
- Add a multivitamin to my morning routine. They're not perfect, but if I'm currently malnourished (more likely than you think, trust me), it's still a help.
- Figure out a better morning food solution, since I frequently skip breakfast
- Premade smoothies? Premade breakfast sandwiches? Granola bars I actually like?
- Try and figure out a time to do some exercise
- Challenge: where in my schedule can i do that without leaving Babybutt at school even longer?
- Bonus: maybe get rid of that one bit of arm flab that bothers me about my body?
- Arrange to go to bed earlier
- Challenge: Get Logan to stop talking to me in bed
- Increase my fluid intake all day
- Already started: I don't like plain water (I know, first world problems!) so i bought some presweetened koolaid to make at my desk
- Look at investing in a sleep tracker
- Challenge: spare money pre-wedding = HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Increase overall calorie intake
- Challenge: I suck at stopping working long enough to eat. I may need to re-implement snacking all day type meals.
- Add specific supplements for nutrients that I might be low on: Vitamin D & Iron, specifically
- Consider that if everyone I know is dying of allergies, some Claritin might not hurt.